Sunday, August 1, 2010

can i have a break?

i don't know what will i score for Maths test and D.I
but at least i worked hard for this 2 tests....
pass maybe?


went to pavillion just now and met my dearest Wei yee~
she's back from canada~
we talk talk talk talk talk like last time but in english
la la la~
still the same
she likes to pinch my face ><



my cousins from UK are coming back
will not have time to study
bad thing



mummy said she wants to bring us to Singapore before Yoong Yoong go to england
but i have no time
feel so bad for yoong yoong
he's going to england but i have no time to spent with him
sorry abang...

i'm very emo this few days
lots of thing to do
and i still haven finish them yet
this week is creative writing and account test
need to pass up econs report too
and next week is psychology test


i want a break


just 3 days will do



can I ?



and i decided to go to the library whenever i'm free till final

No comments:

Post a Comment